Basic Pancake recipe
This is a very simple cooking activity you can do with your kids. These simple pancakes are the perfect breakfast treat.
– 1 cup self-raising flour (sifted)
– 1 tbs sugar
– 1 egg (lightly beaten)
– 3/4 cup milk
– 50 g butter (melted)
How to make:
1) Gather all ingredients.
2) In a bowl, whisk flour and sugar. Beat in the egg and then milk a little at a time until batter is smooth and lump-free.
3) In a hot pan or flat grill over medium heat, brush butter over cooking surface and pour 1/4 cup measures for each pancake.
4) When large bubbles form on the surface, flip the pancake over and cook until lightly golden on the other side.
Please follow the link below to watch the video:
- Newspapers or paper for recycling
- White glue
- Large bowl or small bucket
- Small bowl
- Small tray or any shallow container
- Paint brush (optional)
- Inflate the balloon
- Tear paper into pieces
- Prepare the paste
- Soak the paper with paste
- Stick the paper on the balloon
- Place more pieces of paper
- Smoothen out the wrinkles
- Place three or four more layers of paper
- Let the papier mache dry
- Pop the balloon
- Color the Easter egg we’ve made!
Easter egg hunt
The Easter Egg Hunt is a very well known tradition in the States. Have someone in your family hide chocolate eggs around the house and then everyone can go looking for them. you can either have one big egg for each member of the family, or a lot of small eggs and see how many of them you can find!!
Enjoy the hunt!!
Going for a picnic is a tradition that both Americans and British people enjoy. Since we can’t go outside, why not organize a picnic in our living room?? You just have to spread a blanket on the floor, and prepare picnic food: popular picnic choices are potato salad, peanut butter and jelly sandwiches, assorted fruits and brownies for dessert, but you can come up with your own picnic ideas.
Enjoy the outdoors inside!!!